SIMATIC NET S7 PROFIBUS
This course is for SIMATIC S7-300/400 PLC users who are involved with developing automation systems and their application programs Prerequisites.
Knowledge in MS Windows and background in automation. Basic know how about STEP 7 Profile.
The course is mainly directed at users with engineering tasks who would like to become familiar with Fieldbus systems of SIMATIC. Installation rules, diagnostic possibilities and a deeper look into PROFIBUS is also included. The idea of Totally Integrated Automation is demonstrated.
The participant will be able to design and troubleshoot a PROFIBUS Network furthermore he will be capable to integrate diagnostic screens into HMI.
- Design a PROFIBUS network
- Identify the network components of a PROFIBUS system
- Troubleshoot a PROFIBUS system
- Diagnose HMI system
- Define the different communication layers
- Apply Report System Error
- Define PROFINET and OPC Communication
- PROFIBUS Network Design
- PROFIBUS Physics (Overview of Cables, Repeater, Network components)Troubleshooting PROFIBUS Network
- HMI Systems Diagnosti
- Import of third party system
- Amprolyzer and Oscilloscope
- Communication layer like FDL, FMS, DP V1, DPV1
- Report System Error (Diagnostic Screens in HMI)
- Introduction to PROFINET
- Fieldbus systems integration
- OPC Communication
SITRAINSiemens Makati City contac Mr. Lito Torres firstname.lastname@example.org