...is the leading technology for use in all sectors of discrete manufacturing and process automation. It is independent of the communication method and provides cost-effective and flexible functional safety. With several millions of installed nodes the PROFIsafe technology has established itself in the market in a leading position in fieldbus-based safe communication systems.
The PROFIsafe Policy provides a set of rules for the PROFIBUS/PROFINET community in order to define a high quality level of PROFIsafe products and services through:
- Consistent public relations regarding the PROFIsafe technology by manufacturers, integrators, distributors, competence centers and consultants
- Careful implementation in safety products
- A high degree of reputation on the market and its perpetuation (image)
- Responsible handling of the safety aspects to avoid risk and harm or damage for people, environment and assets
- High-quality training and seminars.
For further details please follow this link
Upcoming PROFIsafe Certified Designer/Refresher Courses
PROFIsafe Certfied Designer:
• February 9-11, 2021 in Karlsruhe (Germany)
• October 5-7, 2020 in Nuremberg (Germany)
• October 4 2021 in Nuremberg (Germany)