Embedded Software Development
Today, Microcontroller with 8-,16- or 32-Bit periphery meets the standard for intelligent products in Measurement- and Automation technology. High performance CPU and memory with small footprint enable the realization of such sophisticated applications.
Somebody who needs to develop Embedded Software for complex, timing-critical applications with few memory space has to have expert´s Kow-how in electronics.
MESCO combines both:
- Long lasting experience in the field of Measurement- and Automation technology
- Special know-how to develop firmware efficiently, modularly and maintainable
- Firmware implementations with optimal utilization of available hardware and CPU resources
- Applying newest development environments and technologies
- High quality of software development by using application oriented methods, scaleable standards for quality assurance and test definitions
- Adoption of customer specific coding standards
- Transparent development structure with detailed documentation in source code and structur chart