The Ceraphant PTP33B is a price-attractive pressure switch with metal diaphragm for safe measurement and monitoring of absolute and gauge pressure. The pressure switch with compact design is extremely stable and overload resistant. PTP33B with stainless steal housing is 3-A and EHEDG approved. The IO-Link capability allows easy integration and parametrization of the device.
- Integrated switching electronics for decentral and economic process monitoring and control
- Function check and information on site thanks to LEDs and digital display
- Compact pressure transducer for hygienic applications
- Suitable for CIP/SIP cleaning
- Small flush mounted hygienic process connections with 3-A and EHEDG certification
- IO-Link reduces costs and complexity due to easy configuration and flexible integration in all fieldbus systems.
Field of application
Pressure switch for monitoring absolute and gauge pressures in gases, vapors, liquids and dusts.
- Process connections: Hygienic connections, threads
- Process temperature: -10 to +100°C (+14 to +212°F); +135°C (275°F) for max. 1h
- Process pressure: 400mbar to +40bar (6 to +600psi)
- Accuracy: up to ±0.3%