0980 ESL 393-121-DCU1
All LioN-Power System components are designed to operate in the harsh and confined environments typical of robotics; machine and material handling; automotive and food/beverage manufacturing; transportation; and other industrial sectors.
The family of LioN-Power multiprotocol modules offer highly customizable features to deliver fieldbus-independent automation for the leading industrial Ethernet protocols.
LioN-P, Distributed Control Unit, LDmicro Programmable (Ladder) Multiprotocol module (PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT), industrial metal housing, 60 mm, up to IP69K, 8 digital input and 8 digital output channels (2 A) with galvanic isolation, 8 x M12 A-coded I/O connection, 5-poles, 2 x M12 D-coded bus connection, 4-poles, 2 x M12 L-coded power supply connection, 5-poles
The benefits of this series are:
· IO function available in 16DIO, 16DI, 16DO and 8DI/8DO
· Multiprotocol functionality with PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and EtherCAT
· M12 L-coded power supply to support 2 x 16 amps
· Protection degree IP 65, IP 67 and IP 69K
· Extremely compact design
· Fast Startup Up for PROFINET IO