This 3-days course provides a basic understanding of PROFINET technology and device integration into a SIEMENS TIA Portal.
Focus is network design, components, device integration (SIEMENS TIA
Portal) E+H devices, PA Proxy.
Introduction of the latest diagnostic tools and trouble shooting
The course is designed for field service, engineers/technicians. It is
mandatory that the participant brings a laptop (preferably his/her own
service laptop) into the course session with the latest version of
• Able to calculate a network load
• Knows the main components
• Network topologies
• Able to wire up an individual field device to the network
• Able to get the right device driver set
• Able to integrate devices via SIEMENS TIA portal
• Able to read and write process values
• Able to implement PROFIBUS PA Proxi PN to PA
• Able to exchange a field device on a running system without
shooting down the bus communication
• Connecting FieldCare on PN to get trough the PN to PA Proxi to
the PA devices
Device configuration via different ways.
• Use the latest trouble shooting tools for network analysis.
• Interpretation of PN alarms
• Telegram analysis
PC Process Solutions specialists, service technicians and product
This course consists of both theoretical and hands-on exercises to
ensure that the training objectives are met. The hands-on part is over
50% of the course.
There will be a theoretical and practical assessment as part of the
course. Participants must achieve a passing grade to qualify for
certification. Certification of this course - in addition to field
experience - will allow the participant to achieve the following qualification:
- Basic PROFINET -
Per person: 1550,- EUR / 1550,- CHF. Includes Lunch, break refreshments and one evening event.
More fieldbus course offer see: www.endress.com/technology-training
Contact and registration
Mariana RadoEndress+Hauser Process Solutions AG
Christoph Merian-Ring 12
Phone: +41 61 715 73 78