- Training methodology: Theory + practice
- Duration: 1.5 Days (9 AM - 5 PM)
- Price by ASM: AED/SAR 3500.- per person
- Price on-site: On request
The participants will learn how to analyse, localise and solve a PROFIBUS problem. Theory about cabling, shielding, grounding, busparameters and measurement tools is the basis of this knowledge. With the help of practical exercises on real networks, the participants will put theory into practice.
At the end of the training, the participants are directly capable to maintain and solve issues in PROFIBUS installations. They will have a strong theoretical foundation and are able to handle the necessary measurement tools, like ProfiTrace.
OPTIONAL: Become a Certified PROFIBUS Installer!
What to expect?
If you have completed the ‘PROFIBUS Troubleshooting & Maintenance’ course, you can opt to take an additional exam to become a Certified PROFIBUS Installer in only half a day. The ‘PROFIBUS Troubleshooting & Maintenance’ course will give you a solid preparation for this exam.
Invest an additional AED/SAR 1,000,- to become a Certified PROFIBUS Installer.
send email to sales(at)asm(dot)net for Registration Purposes.
This workshop is intended for everybody who is responsible for PROFIBUS installations. For example:
- Service personnel and operators
- Installation companies
- Industrial PROFIBUS users
- Engineering companies
- Hard- and software engineers
- Technology of PROFIBUS DP and PA
- RS 485 and MBP-IS characteristics
- Cabling techniques
- Grounding and shielding
- DP/PA segment couplers, repeaters and OLMs
- Strategy of fault finding
- How to interpret oscilloscope signals
- Measurement tools
- Protocol analysis with ProfiTrace
- Cable and signal measurements with ProfiTrace
- Class 2 functions with ProfiTrace
- Remote Monitoring with COMbricks (NEW)