A one-day practical course aimed at people with some experience of PROFIBUS who need to refresh their working knowledge of it and learn how to ensure that new and existing networks can be qualified and supported. The following topics will be covered:
- An overview of PROFIBUS DP / PA networks and terminology.
- PROFIBUS DP / PA Installation Requirements and Qualification.
- EMC and Lightning Protection Considerations.
- An introduction to PROFIBUS in Hazardous Areas.
- Benefits and use of Diagnostics Hubs in PROFIBUS DP networks.
- Benefits and use of Fibre Optic Hubs in PROFIBUS DP networks and how to qualify the link.
- Benefits and use of PROFIBUS PA segment protectors.
- PROFIBUS DP / PA Operational Requirements and Qualification.
- Benefits and use of laptop-based analysers and Permanent Monitors in PROFIBUS DP and PA networks.
- Asset Management and the use of FDT technology.
Location: Your Site (6 - 14 People)
Duration: One day
Contact: Control Specialists Ltd - +44(0)1925 824003