VIPA System 200V - CPU 216DPM
System 200V - CPUs
Central Processing Units (CPU) control and regulate processes in plant and machinery. The CPUs are selected according to application with the appropriate performance and work memory and can be extended with signal and function modules, as well as communication processors.
The VIPA System 200V CPUs are designed for small and medium-sized applications and represent as universal automation systems an ideal solution for applications in centralized and decentralized structures.
For the construction of the control a wide CPU-range in various performance classes are available. The various CPUs differ in work memory, address range, number of connections and processing time.
The CPUs of the VIPA system 200V are particularly suitable for industrial use and for general control and automation tasks in the medium performance range.
- Programmable with WinPLC7 or Siemens STEP7
- Integrated work memory, operation without additional memory card
- Integrated flash ROM memory for continuous saving of program and data
- Integrated accumulator-backed RAM memory
- Support of standard MMC cards for saving of program and data
- Suitable for centralized and decentralized applications
- Modular expandable, up to 32 modules can be used
- Integrated real time clock as well as MPI interface on board
- Front integrated status LEDs
- Assembly with 35 mm profile rail