FL SWITCH IRT IP TX/3POF
The FL SWITCH IRT are four-port switches for PROFINET (and PN IRT) applications. The ERTEC 400 switch architecture ensures optimum integration and diagnostics of infrastructure components in PROFINET networks. This enables the switches and all their functions to be configured by a higher-level PROFINET controller. Using the available GSDML or FDCML files, easy and reliable integration into the higher-level engineering system is ensured.
The devices offer the following features:
- One push-pull 10/100 Mbps RJ45 port and three push-pull 100 Mbps POF SC-RJ
- in IP67 protection
- Diagnostics and parameterization are carried out via the PROFINET protocol from the controller.
- The switches can be parameterized by any controller using the PROFINET functionality and integrated into the engineering system.
- LLDP support for topology detection in the PROFINET environment.
- DCP protocol for IP address assignment directly from the controller.
- MEM PLUG parameterization memory for storing the device configuration.
- POF-SCRJ ports for polymer or PCF fibers for field assembly including monitoring of the path quality via PROFINET and diagnostics LEDS directly on the switch.
- Thanks to the use of ERTEC 400, the switches from the FL SWITCH IRT range support PROFINET IRT including the cut-through method.
- Web-based management for easy monitoring and configuration in a web browser.
- SNMP support for monitoring and configuration with standard IT tools.