With Profinet CC-B v2.33 certification, the EH75XX Series is an Industrial Grade Managed Ethernet PoE switch that is Automation and IoT ready for providing an effective backbone for automation operations.
Featuring up to 16 x 10/100BASE-T(X) RJ-45 ports and up to 8 x 10/100/1000BASET(X)/FX RJ-45 and SFP ports, the EH75XX Series has been designed to provide flexible network connectivity options that are fault-tolerant for use in harsh environments, making the EH75XX series a highly reliable choice for today’s demanding networks.
Its high performance switching capacity enables the EH75XX Series to provide network redundant self-recovery in less than 20ms, even on full load, allowing you to scheme a reliable Ethernet network by building a redundant ring topology as your back-up solution.
Key features include:
- 4~16 x 10/100 BASE-T(X) ports and 4 x 10/100/1000 BASE T(X) RJ45/SFP Combo ports
- Up to 8 x 802.3af or 802.3at compliant PoE ports for maximum 240W device Power budget, with 30W per port.
- ERPS Ring (recovery time < 20ms @ 40 switches), STP/RSTP for network redundancy
- Remote management over Web browser, Telnet console, serial console, and Windows Utility
- CE/FCC/UL certified
- Profinet CC-B compatible, GSDML file provided
- Operatonal between -20°C~70°C