The 'Certified PROFIBUS Engineer' course is a world wide recognized training program. It has been founded to create a quality platform for PROFIBUS qualified engineers who are acknowledged by an official exam.
The Certified PA module takes 2 days and is fully concentrated on PROFIBUS PA.
PROFIBUS plays a primary part in industrial automation and in most cases Certified Engineers are the only ones who can carry out the project. Through the valuable Certified Engineer status, companies and its employees can distinguish themselves from the other companies who are involved with this technology.
This training course is intended for everyone who has to understand the theoretical and practical aspects of PROFIBUS. For example:
- Advisors and consultants
- System integrators
- Project leaders
- Hardware engineers
Difference between DP and PA
- Currents, voltages and limits
- Electrical characteristics
- Cable specifications
- Grounding and shielding
Explosion safety and solutions DP-V1
Parameters and profiles
- The structure of cyclical data
- Status value
- Profile GSD files and Ident Numbers
- Parameter sets from instruments
- Difference FDT/DTM/DDL
- Creating networks with the help of configuration tools
- Setting parameters at instruments
- Generating diagnostics
- Oscilloscope measurements
- Using ProfiTrace and the PA Probe
- Calculating currents and voltages
And many more subjects......
- Training methodology Certified PA Module (CPA); Theory + practice (incl. ½ day exam)
- Price Certified PA Module (CPA); € 900,- per person
- Duration Certified PA Module (CPA); 2 days