Discuss critical OPEX and CAPEX issues as well as the assessment and deployment of major Bus and Wireless technologies in plant operations at the Industrial Bus and Wireless Technology Conference with key industry representatives. This conference provides a necessary platform for the petrochemical, chemical, power & energy, and heavy manufacturing industries to meet, network and share ideas on the key challenges facing them today.
Meet these speakers at the conference:
Manager (Projects Quality),
Engineering & Major Projects
aid bin Taib
Process Control Manager
Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd
Senior Manager (Inst.)
Reliance Industries Ltd. (E&P)
The 2-day conference comprises two tracks: Plant Operations & Maintenance and Control Systems & Design that will run in parallel.
Some of the questions that will be answered at the conference include:
· What are the latest developments in Bus and Wireless technologies for the process automation industry?
· How to overcome old plant challenges with new innovative solution based on wireless?
· What are the challenges faced when deploying industrial bus/wireless technologies?
· How and what is needed to implement an effective Network Security Strategy and benefit from it
· What drives the adoption of Bus and wireless technologies by end users?
Click here to view the detailed Conference Programme.
Early Bird promotion extended to 9 November 2009.
Register now for early bird savings and discounts! Additional 20% discount for groups of 3 or more.
*First 10 Profibus Members to sign up are entitled to 50% off!
Contact Elle Ng at (65) 6233 6627 or email: email@example.com for registration enquiries.